Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Tis the Season

I know, it's annoying when retailers begin Christmas too early. Why just this morning, while perusing a variety of bird seed I found myself humming along to "The First Noel".

Wal-Mart. I knew better. But still I went.

But when it comes to the kittens, early is necessary. Their holiday outfits are purchased. A Santa hat and cape for Thor and a darling elf hat and a collar of holly leaves for Loki.

On various days, we will wrestle them one at a time into something resembling submission - i.e. no-one has a claw or tooth embedded in flesh - and don their gay apparel.

Then leap back and attempt to take a good picture.

No luck yet.


Thor sez: You better get that thing off me!

Yes, that's Loki's elf hat, I was seeing if maybe Thor'd like it better. Because this is what he thought of his Santa hat:




Loki sez: Nooooo!!! Don't want!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww that is so cute! I love the last photo especially - noooooo! Don't want!! :D