Thursday, November 08, 2007

Shallow Cat Post

Loki is a handsome cat. He has big round eyes and an almost regal appearance. One would think he would make a good cat model. But he isn't. Oh, Jason can get a good shot of him and most of the really handsome Loki pictures you see here are by him.

Me, I get this:

Loki sez: Huh?

Thor, on the other hand, is a cute little guy. More than a bit goofy and extremely willful. He is a bit funny looking with his off center nose splotch and black lips. But he takes the best pictures. And he takes direction. I swear I'm not crazy, but I think he understands posing. He will hold a pose long enough to get several shots.

Like this:

Thor sez: Mine!

I took at least ten shots of him with his paw on that bucket. He sat there like that until I was finished. And Thor seems to have a wider range of expressions.

Loki is startled, sleepy or bored.


Loki sez: OMCC*! What is that?


Thor sez: What is my motiviation here? Am I frightened? Repulsed? Ferocious?

There is no point to this, other than I'm slightly insane and since I've just completed night six of six, I can always claim extreme sleep deprivation.

*Oh my Ceiling Cat!

No comments: