Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I've been tagged!

Five things people don't know about me? Thanks Jason.

I don't think there are five things people don't know about me. I'm a pretty open book. Too open sometimes, perhaps.

1. In San Francisco, I maxed out my 'food buying' credit card to buy a Blue Meanie statue.

2. I once used a thermos to 'borrow' some water from the Fountain of Youth in St. Augustine, Florida.

3. I used to ride horses for four dollars an hour at the Surprise Acres Horse Farm across Highway 61 from the Springfield Subdivision entrance. Part of the dirt road is still there, but it leads nowhere now.

4. I've fired a 357 Magnum and critically wounded a tree, my elbow, my ear drums and my ass.

5. I once killed a rattlesnake with my mom, a shovel, a hoe and a hell of a lot of screaming in our backyard.

Wow. Deep. Sorry, I'm boring.



Loki sez: I'm shocked. You didn't know you were boring?

No comments: