Friday, January 25, 2008

Karl Rove, Your Crops are In

I saw a clip on CNN's Headline News this morning - I know I'm not supposed to watching the news these days, Jason, kthnxbai - and a story shown there unfortunately did not shock me.

A young woman in jail awaiting sentencing for killing a man while driving drunk laughs as she gets a phone call from a friend telling her she should get a medal for killing a "tree-hugging ******* liberal bicyclist French gay guy".

Gosh. See what having our leaders and newscasters vilify those different from themselves leads too? People laughing and thinking it is a good thing that one of those people was murdered by a drunk.

You reap what you sow, baby, it's right there in Bushie's bible.



Thor sez: But I love my tree-hugging liberal brother!

No comments: