Thursday, April 19, 2007

The Lion and the Bra

Some of you may remember The Bra Incident.

Thor is out of control.

After the above mentioned incident, there were two more. One with a bra left drying in the laundry room, which was found on the floor with a couple of teeth marks in the strap.

Another when I'd carelessly left a bra on the dresser top. Again, found on the floor with teeth marks.

So I began to be much more careful, making sure every bra was put away properly or left to dry behind a closed door.

Then today, I look down the hall and see this:



As I investigate, I find this:



The little brat OPENED up the drawer, PULLED out a bra (and of course, my brand new one that I bought to replace the OTHER FREAKING BRA HE CHEWED IN HALF) and chewed the strap. In half. Again.

I'm completely flabbergasted. I'm going to have to start locking up my bras. Locking them up!

And as usual, I get this attitude:



I'll tell you, someone isn't getting any nip any time soon.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would be incensed if it happened to me - my cat just dumps the kitchen trashcan, after opening teh cabinet door. You gave me a laugh - right out loud & long too!!!

Pat said...

Lowe's has nice fire safes you might want to try. :)

Marcheline said...

Honey, that's why he's eating your bras... he wants to see MORE NIP.

Get it? Nip(ple)! Ha! I made a boobie joke! Ha! Ha!

Whew - I'll kill myself laughing at my own jokes someday.

- M

Saphyre Rose said...

I put a picture on my blog this afternoon with Thor in mind.
My DOG dumps the trash... she doesn't eat it, just pulls it all out and inspects it.
She should work for airport security.

JanetLee said...

Oh he is such a little shikate mushroom head. Spent all day purring and snuggling up on my lap and doing his cutest poses.

JanetLee said...

or a shi'take even. Jason gave me his virus. I'm going back to my sofa, my throat soother tea and my Twilight Zone marathon.

Anonymous said...

I bet you were flabragasted.

Anonymous said...

This is really funny. It's like he can't stop himself.

Anonymous said...

try locking it out of your room unless it is at home...