Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Stock Tip

Invest in Post-It notes because I'm going through them like..well...Post-It notes. It's gotten to where I can't walk from one room to another without forgetting what I was going to get. No wonder I need afternoon naps.

Random stuff:

I've almost got the Arizona Grand Tour 2007 booked and mostly paid for. I need to book one more hotel, but have grown weary of bouncing back and forth between Expedia and Google researching every hotel I consider. I also need to book the rental car.

I bought a tomato plant and I am going to murder the parsley plant in the herb container garden because it is growing weird and looks stupid and I've cut it back and it is still growing weird. So there.

The giant sunflower seeds I planted are starting to grow.

I bought a bag of corn feed to tempt the raccoons away from my garbage can.

I had something really cool to blog about in mind last night, but can't remember what it was now.

Random Thor:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time in AZ and wave to my crazy (the best kind of crazy) aunt while you out there.

Marcheline said...

I know, don't you just hate it when you have a great idea for a blog post, and then you feed the cats, or fall asleep, or go shopping, and when you come back/get done/wake up, you can't remember what the hell it was?

Makes me think those people who carry the little memo recorders around with them aren't so crazy after all...

- M