Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Google-aholism?

Can there be such a thing? It seems I can't get through a day without Googling something. Remember the good old days when if you were asked something random like, "What was the actor who played Buffy on Family Affair*?", you'd either know or not know and that was that? Now, you get to Google it. And easy cheesy, all you ever wanted to know about Family Affair.

My problem is Google maps and the hybrid satellite/highway maps. I've gone over every mile of our Arizona Grand Tour so many times, going in person may be like deja vu all over again.

But I love Google. I want to go work for them when they open up in Goose Creek. Of course, the fact that I know next to nothing about programming or anything other than Googling, emailing and blogging may be a bit of a problem. But surely they need a nurse? Right? I could tend to the carpal tunnel syndrome and give out flu shots, right?

Please, Google, I'm real good at giving shots. And I love you.



Thor sez: Try to give me a shot. Go ahead, make my day.

Photo by JAZ


(*Anissa Jones played Buffy)

1 comment:

Marcheline said...

Whew! For a second there, I didn't think you were going to tell us...

*contented sigh*

- M