Tuesday, August 05, 2008

The J-Files, Part Two

How ironic! As soon as gas prices soared enough for ordinary Americans to stop complaining and start changing their driving habits, as soon as it got expensive enough for alternatives to fossil fuels to be taken seriously, as soon as the oil companies got their government (not ours, fer sure) to pave the way for off shore drilling, as soon as all that happened, the prices began to drop.

Wow, you'd almost think it was some well executed plan.

And what's all this with the Tire-Gauge Scandal? I'm not particularly car-savvy, yet I knew this to be true. Why are hate and fear mongers like Rushie automatically believed by a segment of the population when he says something that they have to know is incorrect? Is it because the need to hate and divide stronger than common sense?


Loki sez: Is it November yet?

2 comments:

Marcheline said...

I'm waiting for November, too. That's when the next Harry Potter movie comes out!

- M

JanetLee said...

M- me too! Just re-read from Goblet of Fire to Deathly Hallows and I'm about to spit, I can't wait so bad.