Friday, June 05, 2009

Why-Day

Why do women wear flip-flops and/or stiletto heels while flying on airplanes?

Every time I see one, all I can think of is if something bad happens, how in the hell is she going to get through broken glass, shards of metal and burning jet fuel wearing those?

But that's just how I think about things.

I also used to (until forced by "technological advances") only buy cars with manual windows so I could still get out if I ran off a bridge.

And used to have a pair of scissors taped under the man-child's car seat in case I needed to get him out in a hurry.

Loki sez: Tell them about the hatchet in the attic.

2 comments:

Heather Solos said...

Don't you have a cricket bat for zombies?

JanetLee said...

No, but I've heard they can be a little bite-y. Zombies, that is, not cricket bats.