Monday, June 29, 2009

Up and Stuff

Yesterday, my mother and I went to see the movie Up. Go see it. It's awesome. And I want a talking collar for Thor.

On the extreme opposite of not awesome, Lowcountry Blogger Geoff was robbed Monday night in Greensboro, NC. Geoff, who is originally from England, set a world record for riding the entire London subway (tube) system in the shortest amount of time. He is on his latest adventure, a trip to towns in America that have the same name as all the tube stations in London. It was to take him through all 48 states. He was documenting his travels and all the sights/people he met along the way.

Now all of it is in serious jeopardy. Watch here

Hopefully we can find a way to help Geoff. More details as I get them.

Thor sez: I hate those thieves soooo hard!

No comments: