Monday, June 08, 2009

Quote of the Day

"Your family is really crazy......but I mean in a good way." True on so many levels.

Best quote of Saturday night, my uncle's sister leaning in to get a closer look at a tray of Frogmore Stew: "Now that looks Southern."

My cousin Justin got married in the Dominican Republic at the end of May. And there was a reception here in town Saturday night. And the party spilled over to continue Sunday night. And is probably still raging today.

All photographs unedited proofs by AZ, assistant to JAZ.
Our hosts have an absolutely gorgeous home in Hobcaw. This is the front yard.

Holly, the bride and her mother.
Me and my mother and NO we did not plan to match.

Me, getting a sneak peek at the photographer's work.

My mom, my favorite aunt D and her granddaughter, Anna-Lise.


Me yacking with some cousins, second cousins, with a few removeds in there somewhere, I'm sure. The lady in white is my mother's first cousin Betsy, her husband Will and their son Jim and his partner Charles.
The back yard on the Wando River.

Jason photographing the happy couple, Justin and Holly.


Sunset.
Holly, I don't know who that is in the middle, and my gorgeous most favorite cousin in the world, Julie.


Holly and Anna-Lise
Justin and Holly.


Our most wonderful hosts, Pepe and Cyndy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh but that it has to come to an end! Wish we could do it all over again! Thanks for posting the pix - Auntie Anon!

Kelly Love said...

You and your mom look pretty in pink!

JanetLee said...

Aunt D - Jason should have CD's to mail out soon.

KLo- thanks. It was a total accident made even more funny (for the other guests) by our having the same name. "Go ask Jan" "Which one?" "The one in pink" "Which one?"