Saturday, March 03, 2007

Stop the presses!

For those of you waiting in suspense over the baby bird on the window box issue, I am happy to announce that this will be the kittens second birthday present.

That way, I can provide home building material for underpriviledged birds, but they still have to do the work themselves, so they can have a sense of accomplishment and pride of ownership in their homes.....wait....that's Habitat for Humanity. Nevermind.

So, no I will not be contributing to a generation of birdies who think that it is okay to be different, okay to ignore the traditional values of their parents and indulge in cross-species friendships.....wait.....that's Jerry Falwell. Nevermind.

Now on to the Jason birthday present search.


Thor sez: But Daddy said we could help unpack his bag.
Loki sez: Please notice that I am technically not involved in the destruction of Dear Father's work materials. Am I in trouble too?

No comments: