Friday, March 09, 2007

I feel better now...

That first bit of spring fever has abated. I carried myself down to Lowe's (they pulled advertising from O'Meanie's show, remember) and bought some flowers.



I bought this one specifically because of this flower:



The Indian Hawthornes are blooming away. My poor azaleas, they are so confused. One popped out a flower in January, so I had a talk with him about global warming and he stopped. Now he's got one feeble, pathetic looking half bud going on, the others are in such a state of anxiety they don't know what to do. I may have to get some aerosol Valium to spray them with and let them know it's okay to bloom now if they want to.

And this just cracks me up. The long suffering look in his eye.


Loki sez: I consider this an invasion of privacy, you know. Put this on your blog and I'm gonna chew something in half.

3 comments:

Janeen Jordan said...

I had to come out of lurkdom to say that I'm a huge fan of Thor and Loki. I annoy the doodie out of my hubs reading him the dialogue that goes on between them. lol

JanetLee said...

Janeen - Thanks! Tell the hubster I'm sorry. Thor and Loki would say thank you too but they are having an epic battle right now.

Marcheline said...

Gorgeous flowers! I'm still waiting to find out when my tulips will actually come up... I think it may be after the daffodils. I'm on alert for the first leaves breaking the surface...

Great cat pic! ha!!!