Thursday, March 08, 2007

Kewl Kids and Fishies

Since Jason is one of the Kewl Kids (don't listen to his protestations to the contrary, he is), he gets a couple of tickets to the freakiest show in town - the Charleston City Paper's Best of Party.

Where they serve sushi at the aquarium, which I find highly disturbing, but hey, free booze, free food, great people watching, who am I to complain?

And as my place of employment was one of the Best Of's, a couple of my cohorts were there to represent.


That's the best dang neonatal nurse I've met Charlene and hubby on the left and labor nurse extraordinaire Susan and hubby on right. We rock!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You rock indeed! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

The sushi thing is a bit odd - what was someone thinking? Would cannibals...(oh, never mind - we don't need to go there). Sounds like it was a fun time!