Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Thank You Veterans

To those who have served and are serving our nation, thank you.

I come from a military family. My father, my brothers, my uncles, my great-uncles, all served.

My son is currently serving in the Navy.

And here's a thank you to all the military brats out there, past and present. Thank you for your sacrifices. Thank you for enduring separations from your active duty parent. Thank you for switching schools every year.

Twice a year, today and Memorial Day, we pay tribute to our military.

But let's try in the coming year to make issues facing our vets and active duty men and women an every day awareness. Write to your representatives to tell them that you want our vets given the best care possible.

Here is how.

Thor sez: Cat salute!

No comments: