Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wednesday Wanderings

I see by the morning news that it is reporters-standing-out-in-hurricane-force-winds-while-telling-you-to-evacuate season again.

Has anyone told them that they look like complete idiots doing that?

Not to mention, hmm guess I am mentioning it, why should I leave my comfy home, sit in a huge traffic jam for hours, pay to stay in some flea bag hotel, spend money on meals and gas for a storm that some dude can stand outside in?

And what is it about WalMart? I know they are evil, but sometimes they are the only place that has what I need. I left here this morning, bright eyed and perky, still feeling the burn from my workout. Five minutes after entering the building, I could feel my brain glazing over. My eye lids started to droop and I just wanted to curl up and take a nap. I could feel my IQ draining away and the drool beginning to form on my lips.

Every time I go there it happens. Is it the lighting? The air quality? Some Zombification Agent they spray in the air?

Why I can't get anything written:


Thor sez: It's okay that you threw me down here on the floor. I'll just lay here. Alone. And die. Of loneliness.

1 comment:

Marcheline said...

You have invaded my brain and stolen my thoughts.

What IS it with the idiots standing in the damn rain and overacting the wind effects? Jerks.

And I think there's an alien life form embedded in the foundation of every WalMart and KMart building which erases the brains of everyone who shops there. People who work there or shop there daily even start to lose their teeth.

Someone ought to research whether Stephen King has stock in these companies....

- M