Sunday, July 06, 2008

Loki Sunday


No, that isn't Loki. That's an OMG grab the camera before she leaps the fence picture of what I awoke to this morning.

And the liberal tree hugging environmentalist animal lover in me felt guilty about closing the gate so her baby couldn't get any yummy fresh tomatoes to munch.

But not too guilty, I'd like some yummy fresh from the vine 'maters myself, ya know.


Loki sez: Excuse me, but I thought Loki Sunday meant it's all about me.

I'd get that deer. I'd jump up like this and grab her and bite her ear!

2 comments:

Marcheline said...

Good god, is that cat five feet long?!?!?! Holy cow!

Sweet deer - nice that we blogiverse folks get a peek at her too! There are bazillions of deer on Long Island, too, but as I live in uber-suburbia I don't get them in my back yard.

- M

JanetLee said...

Loki? Measuring by the kitchen tiles, he is about 3 1/2 feet (including tail) when he stretches out.