Friday, July 11, 2008

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

A few days ago, I mentioned to Jason that we needed an updated photo inventory of the household contents for insurance purposes. Like the utterly marvelous fella that he is, he immediately grabbed his camera and began roaming from room to room, clicking away.

He then brought the camera to me so I could review the photographs. The man can make me laugh (aided and abetted by two glasses of wine). I'm scrolling through pictures of the fridge, the dishwasher, rugs, beds, chairs, books, computers and find several taken just for my amusement.


Loki's puff ball.

My pink shoes.

The litter box.

Grumpy Thor.

1 comment:

chucker said...

Don't forget: Store a copy of your filmed inventory IN ANOTHER HOUSE.

You know, in case the worst case scenario happens