Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Twosday

I suppose it isn't technically insomnia if you can't fall asleep until 3am and sleep until 9 or 10am. Annoying as all hell, but not insomnia. It is getting more and more difficult to flip my sleep cycles from days to nights. So much so that I'm thinking about asking my doc for some Ambien or something. Problem is, I don't want to take it every night (or day), just once in a while so I can switch more smoothly from day sleeping to night sleeping.

My economic stimulus money is here and I need to decide if I am going to participate in this sham and spend it (depending, of course, if I can find something I need that is actually made in America, by Americans so that I am stimulating the proper economy) or if I'll just put it in my savings account. I'm really sick of hand washing dishes. And I want a back patio. Decisions, decisions.

And now, Twosday:



And, no my window sills are not that dirty. I have the UV protection window film on them and it just looks like that. My windows, on the other hand, are that dirty, having been slimed up by Mr. And Mrs. Cowbird for the past two weeks and having sparrows, cardinals and chickadees run into them by the psychotic mockingbird.

No comments: