Pretty well, in spite of the katydids having lunch on the leaves.
Everything has flowers blooming, the tomato plants grew so quickly, I barely got the cages on them. I know, I should have put them on when I planted. I found an organic pesticide that I'm going to try. Jason bought me a solar powered motion detection light that we mounted at raccoon height, so if the critters come too close, the light will go on and (in theory) scare them away. I also put mothballs in the grass around the containers on the advice of an acquaintance who is a seasoned raccoon invasion fighter.
If I can bring a crop to harvest, I may add a few more containers. The herbs are doing very well, I can probably start drying small batches within a week.
Meanwhile, the boys are learning to spell.