Friday, May 16, 2008

Two Things

1. To the medical-type person who was riding his motorcycle to work this morning in scrubs, Crocs and no helmet - are you an idiot?

2. How do I get rid of a cowbird? He is driving me insane (although Loki loves him). Screeeech, puff, tap. Screech, puff, tap. Screech, puff, tap. Continue on until, nature lover extraordinaire that I am, I want to kill him. I put a stuffed chipmunk on the window sill and that helped. But it looked tacky. And kept falling over into the bushes. So I went and bought a large metallic decorative gecko and that worked for about two days. Now he is back. Seriously. I've changed the type of food in the feeder, but he doesn't eat, he just sits there screeching, puffing and tapping. It's like Chinese water torture. Tap, tap, freaking tap.

Loki sez: But I love him! He's my friend!

No comments: