Saturday, May 10, 2008

Saturday Day Fever?

Forget the price of gas! I just paid $20 for a pack of 8 razors! I'm thinking of going hippie and not shaving my legs anymore.

And speaking of gas, I went to fill up this morning (at the same place where Jason witnessed the "I'll put a cap in yo' azz" incident) and there were blaring horns and a full grown man yelling at another full grown man because man #2 had his ginormous boat and humongous truck blocking both pumps on one side.

I just went home.

People need to get a grip.

Thor sez: Chill! It's Caturday.

4 comments:

Marcheline said...

Honestly? Do your own wax job with those little pre-waxed plastic strips in a box. Takes a while to do, but the finished look lasts for WEEKS! You do have to grow the hair at least 1/4 inch long before the wax will grab it, so you start out hippie and work your way to smooth...

Hope you're having a great spring!

- M

JanetLee said...

M- No. Just no. I'd have leg hair long enough to braid before I'd be capable of inflicting such pain upon myself.

Anonymous said...

no dollar store in your area???

Margo said...

You guys should gas up some other spot!