Monday, October 22, 2007

Am I a Genius? Psychic? Cynical?

On October 4, I said this.

Today, Georgie says this.

Please note the information contained within the entire first sentence: "The Bush administration on Monday requested an additional $42.3 billion for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, bringing the 2008 request for total war funding to $189.3 billion."

And slap my knee funny, I should have added this to my prediction because it is so freaking predictable: The ghost of Osama is raised just in time for Georgie's demand for money.

Just like every other freaking time they want to do something to further endanger the American economy and add more money to the pockets of their wealthy friends.

Boo! The boogey man is coming! He's gonna getcha! Give me money and I'll make him go away! Yes, I know you can't afford to take your children to the doctor because your employer fired you and hired you back as part time so you can't get benefits so he could give your job to some dude in India for three dollars an hour, but still, give me more money. That 10 trillion dollar national debt won't really impact you at all. It's just all made up government money.

Ten TRILLION DOLLARS! That is our national debt! Financial conservatism? And Republicans still dare to point fingers at Democrats as money spending fools?

At least the Democrats want to spend money on AMERICANS.

Bah.

No comments: