Friday, September 22, 2006

This week, Stuff on My Cat's contest theme was the letter B.

I sent this:


Bunny on my Cat

This morning I eagerly checked to see if Thor had made the cut.
He had not.
These are the pictures chosen for the contest.
I ask you, is my obvious favoritism for Thor depriving me of the ability to accurately judge a good picture?
Are any of these better than my sweet faced darling and his bunny buddy?
I think not.

I voted for the Botox kitten because it was, at least, original.

3 comments:

Pam said...

B=Babushka was my vote. How funny.

JanetLee said...

I thought that was cute too - the look on the kitty's face: "I'm going to kill you as soon as 1) you take this off me or 2) you go to sleep."

BAT Program said...

Are you looking for the “Purrrfect” pet supplies for your cat? Just click on Special Offer at PetSmart.com and get 10% off your order of $60 or more! Now it’s time for a nap in the sun!