Saturday, September 23, 2006

eewww! I gotta meme on me!

A - Accent: to Southerners: none. To Yankees: Southern
B - Breakfast Item: peanut butter and jelly sammie
C - Chore you hate: cleaning the bathroom
D - Dad's Name: duh, dad.
E - Essential everyday item: water and chapstick
F - Flavor ice cream: chocolate
G - Gold or Silver?: I don’t wear jewelry, cat hair is my main accessory
H - Happy Place: on the couch, book in hand, cat(s) on lap
I - Insomnia: frequently
J - Job : baby wrangler
K - Kids: one
L - Living arrangements: shackin’ up is the correct term, I believe
M - Mom's birthplace: Holly Hill, SC
N - Name your pets: Sutu, Thor, Loki and Mick Jagger, although technically, MJ is not MY pet.
O - Overnight hospital stays: tonsils out when I was 12
P - Phobia: crashing off a bridge in to the water and drowning
Q - Question: What do cats see when they stare at walls?
R - Religious affiliation: none
S - Siblings: three brothers, two older, one younger
T - Time you wake up: depends, am I night shifting or being normal?
U - Unnatural hair colors you've had: All my hair colors are unnatural – been gray since age 25
V - Vegetable you refuse to eat: beets, asparagus
W - Worst habit: procrastination
X - X-rays you've had: knees, chest once when I had bronchitis
Y - Yummy: dark chocolate
Z -Zoo animal: tigers


Loki is worried the squirrels will get in the house and eat all his cat food.

1 comment:

Sunnie (Kaytee) said...

P - Phobia: crashing off a bridge in to the water and drowning

Oh man this is a phobia I have. I hate driving over any bridges with my children. The whole time I'm fretting over how I would get all four out of their seat belts and keep all of us alive. I do know Jackson's carseat will float. But what about the other three?

Btw, It was very nice meeting your hubby today. I would have loved meeting you as well.