Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Pinkies Out!

Traveled to the cultured realms of Church Street yesterday to have a tea party. (And didn't break a single thing!)

Fuschia Tea Emporium is a new spot on Church near Broad. I met up with a couple local bloggers - Joan, Pat, and Denise (who has pictures) there, and some lady Joan kidnapped off King Street. Actually it was one of my favorite people, a French lady named Estelle who used to work with me and is now a volunteer at the hospital.

The food was delicious, the tea wonderful all around and what an interesting group of globe trotters to talk teas of the world with!

Loki sez: I never get to go to tea parties!

3 comments:

Charlestonjoan said...

You crack me up!

Pat said...

Wasn't it fun? I'm ready to go again!

Anonymous said...

It was great meeting you! I really loved the entire afternoon!