Wednesday, February 18, 2009

MIddle of the Week Mish Mosh

A great big shout out and congrats to my friend, Heather, and her friend Ivy. Their most awesome site, Home Ec 101, will be featured in the May edition of Women's Day magazine!

Way to go Heather and and Ivy!

I took my mother downtown to the same tea shop, Fuschia Tea Emporium, where I had tea with friends a couple of weeks ago. This time we had lunch, which was very reasonable - nothing over $10.00 on the menu. We had the lump crab meat with Gruyere cheese and spinach quiche. Yum!

Loki sez: Left home again while you have tea! I see how you are.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, feature may be too big a word. I haven't seen the article. I know we are mentioned for sure and they definitely asked us a bunch of questions and called later to run a couple of reader tips by us.
We are still very excited. :)

Pat said...

Consulted by Woman's Day? Wow, Heather - too cool!!!

The quiche sounds tres yummy, Janet - I've got to remember to go back for lunch.