Friday, February 13, 2009

An Experiment

Please note the new link - Once Upon a Time on Pierpont Avenue.

This is a new blog I've created. The idea is that I am going to blog my novel in progress. I know, there a million reasons why it probably isn't the best idea in the world. But I'm doing it anyway.

This is actually my third novel. The first was a wonderful learning experience which will never see the light of day. Some of the characters are slated to be resurrected in a romantic comedy genre.

My second novel, Since I've Been Loving You, is a stronger novel than Pierpont Avenue will be, I believe, and is still wandering around in search of a home. This will continue.

I write because the people show up in my mind and start telling me stories. While I would never turn away from having a run away best seller and the acclaim of my writing peers, I don't need that to happen in my life.

I just hope a person or two will enjoy the story I tell.

There is a little bit already written and I will try to keep the site updated frequently but my writing tends to come in waves and when I am working a long stretch, I may not write at all. So be patient for updates.

No comments: