Friday, January 16, 2009

Updates

I know, I'm the laziest blog update person on the planet.

First, I've added a new link - Willow and Wicket - a super adorable cat blog. A personal I Can Has Cheezburger for thinking cats, if you will.

Second, I've updated the link to Joan and her wonderful Charleston strolls.

Third, I've pruned out old links.

Fourth, the voting for January Cat Blog of the Month is now going on.

Fifth, one of Thor's whiskers began growing out black a few months ago.


Sixth, Van Morrison is still the most awesome artist on the planet. Just so you know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link!

I added you to my blog roll too

Hey I like your cool black whisker...wish mine could grow as long as yours

Willow

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link! People are gradually tracking me down. I've had the loveliest emails.

We have to register to vote, huh?

JanetLee said...

Willow - you're welcome!

Joan - I think it is a register to vote thing.