Sunday, March 02, 2008

Swamp Walking

We ventured through the wilds of Goose Creek to Cypress Gardens this morning. It's been about a billion years since I've been up there and they have improved it greatly.

I really enjoyed the butterfly house.


And the crocodiles.


And Pedro, the Galapagos Tortoise.


The sun was a bit too bright for really good pictures of the swamp, but I tried.


This winter has been so mild, everything is blooming already.

Pink azaleas.


White azaleas.


Dogwood.


Then we picked a sunny spot and had our yummy picnic.



Loki sez: Whatever happened to Loki Sunday? Huh?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME PHOTOS!!! I live in snowy-----cold-----gray---Northern Indiana soooooo your photos were like a breath of fresh spring air...thanks, God bless, Pam, South Bend

JanetLee said...

Pam - glad you enjoyed them.

While you are enduring your snowy days, Jason has been pining away for cold and snow.

Personally, I prefer my snow Southern style - rarely and melted by noon.

Margo said...

pretty pics. My mom works there. I love the place!