Thursday, December 27, 2007

Firsts of the Last Year

I think I stole this from Geoff last year.

First sentences from first of the month blog entries for 2007:

January
I hate New Year's resolutions.

February
For some time now, I've been losing my nouns.

March
For those of you waiting in suspense over the baby bird on the window box issue, I am happy to announce that this will be the kittens second birthday present.

April
1. He served Wife One with divorce papers while she was in the hospital being treated for cancer, while (allegedly) screwing Wife Two-to-be.

May
On days when the spring weather tilts closer to summer, I wander through the marsh at the back of my property, then sit at the edge of the creek.

June
I'm usually not a fan of the "in front of" picture.

July
Did you know that by 0300, three a.m. for you civvies, there is nothing on but infomercials, repeating news broadcasts and cartoons?

August
Why do cats RUN to the nearest (or best) rug or upholstered chair or sofa to throw up on?

September
No, not the math kind.

October
Well, really it was a Sunday Expedition to Caw Caw Interpretive Center, a county park up Highway 17 in Ravenel.

November
Will someone please tell me why so many people from around the world are searching for Eric Clapton's yacht?

December
I've decided on my new job.

Christmas morning kittens.

No comments: