Saturday, September 22, 2007

Thoughts, Aimlessly Wandering

Thor has become obsessed with the shared wall between the bathroom and the pantry. I hope whatever it is 1) is not poisonous and 2) is not a mouse, rat, squirrel or snake.

I saw a guy in Atlanta Bread Company who bore an unsettling resemblance to JFK, Jr. (moment of silence, deep sigh, oh the waste). Jason said perhaps he faked his death so he could live an anonymous life in Charleston. But then fake JFK stood up and his clothes were horrendous and sloppy and I knew that even incognito JFK, Jr. would be impeccable.

I accidentally said "hell" in front of a patient's mom and was so horrified and apologized, but she just laughed.

I want to go see Elton John at the UpChuck Coliseum on November 9. I'm off that weekend, anyone want to paaaaaarrr-tay? (Keeping in mind that my idea of partying includes being home by ten so I can miss all the drunks on the road.)

This cracks me up:

Thor sez: Sponge Bob must die!

3 comments:

Sunnie (Kaytee) said...

Oh poor Spongebob! LOL

Marcheline said...

I'm with Thor. I never got the whole "SpongeBob" thing. Tried to watch it three times, and hated it three times. What ever happened to the good cartoons, like Ren and Stimpy? Jeez.

JanetLee said...

Happy happy joy joy
Happy happy joy joy
Happy happy joy joy!