Monday, July 09, 2007

Just Another Manic Monday

I awoke at 4:30 am, my brain telling me that there was some foreign object in the bed, attacking my feet. It was a pair of socks that had been removed at some point during the night and placed on my side of the bed.

I awoke at ten minutes until six to the extra-super-loud meow of the Thor. I let him in, he hopped on the bed, meowed in my face, then left to continue his hallway serenade. I think he likes the acoustics.

I awoke at ten minutes after six to an ever so polite Loki gently pulling my hand out from under the pillow so that he might lick my thumb.

That's about where I gave up on sleep.

I have about ten million errands to run today, which is probably why the heat index will be equal to that of the sun. You know how it is. You are in the store long enough for the car to get hot out in the parking lot, but too close to your next stop for the air conditioning to catch up and not in the store long enough to cool down in their a/c.



Cartoon me.

No comments: