Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Twosday

Two of my favorite songs, one old, one new:

Bruce Hornsby's Prairie Dog Town:

Bet ya can't just listen once!

Forver Autumn:

I know, wrong time of year, but this is one of those songs that haunt me and just comes to mind several times a year and I have to listen to it.

Two cats in a bed. Here's how spoiled they are: there are two, occasionally three, humans that live here and two cats. There are two human beds and six cat beds.

Two brother who love each other.

Two books I am reading:
"Will Jesus Buy Me a Doublewide" by Karen Spears Zacharias.
LOVE LOVE LOVE her! Said it before, will say it again: every Christian needs to read her books!

"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" by JK Rowling. Because I can if I want to, because I'm a grown up.

No comments: