Saturday, March 13, 2010

Serious Saturday

Hey all. I want you to check out this web site. www.willfagan.com.

This amazing young man is the son of one of my coworkers. Will has had a dream to be a neurosurgeon for a long time now and has diligently worked towards that goal with a determination and focus that is extremely rare to see in such a young person.

But not only that, he is a well rounded, well liked young man whose teachers and friends describe him as a "natural leader".

I know times are hard. But if anyone out there can contribute even just a few dollars to help this amazing family, I know they (and I) would be extremely grateful.

How often do you get to help a real person make their dream come true?

Loki sez: I'm giving up fancy Fancy Feast for a week to donate!

No comments: