Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Silver Streak, The Update



I think I only have another couple of weeks to go before the cutting of the hair. I'm starting to get a little nervous about it, but have told myself that we will do this and I must live with the results for no less than four weeks before I make any decisions about returning to putting poisonous dyes on my scalp every three weeks. (see how I try to influence myself?)

Tomorrow, I am going to look for a new pair of eyeglasses. Something a bit lighter.

I've been scouring my big books o' hair cuts for something suitable.

I've been preparing Jason for the inevitable George and Barbara Bush jokes.

And so, soon, after twenty years, I will embrace my follicular destiny.

Or cry.

We'll see.

2 comments:

Marcheline said...

Another possibility... choose a lighter color that's closer to the greys, and only color once every month and a half.

- M

Angie said...

Love it! Way to own your roots!