Monday, June 18, 2007

Dreams

I know, other people's dreams are boring. But I've been having such weird dreams lately. So weird that I can't even grasp the details of them once awake because the narrative is so disjointed.

The other night I dreamed I was with people who weren't who they were supposed to be, but I knew it wasn't really them so it was okay. And I was mad at a kid in a wheelchair because he was making us late to a coffee shop where I was supposed to begin working that night.

Last night I dreamed I was trying to check out of a hotel in London with a female friend and there was another female friend with us, but we couldn't find her, the bill was $8,000 so I wrote a bad check and we couldn't find the train station where we were going to catch a train to Italy. Then I was on a plane going to Germany and my mom was worried about the passport for what was supposed to be my younger brother, but in the dream was my son (and weirdly enough that makes sense to me because for past year or so, I mix their names up). When the plane bounced down into a swimming pool before landing, I told my brother/son that it did so to "cool the jets".

Fortunately I was awakened by the dulcet tones of Thor's meow at that point and spared any further WTF moments.


Thor sez: What do you mean by 'dulcet tones'? I have a perfectly lovely meow. It's not my fault it can be heard all the way to Summerville!

No comments: