Saturday, December 12, 2009

Stuff

I need to get a Christmas tree for sure. Yikes.

Wrestle-mania has arrived:



4:30 am laugh until you cry moment:

Y'all have no idea how funny things are between 3:30 and 4:30 in the morning.

The knee loves the new shoes, the cyst in my foot not so much. Knee pain or searing nerve pain? Decisions, decisions. The knee pain is old and boring, the searing nerve pain was limited to the ball of my foot and my middle toe and while no pain is desirable, at least it was novel.

The Fed Ex driver just came and I got the package, then saw myself in the mirror with serious bed head, a pillow crease across my cheek, my mascara still under my eyes (due to above video and drop dead fred into bed tired this morning), in my bathrobe with a cup of coffee in my hand. Don't think he'll think I'm a stripper like the young guys at the apartment I used to live in years (and years and years) ago, do you?

The Griswald Christmas tree light competition down the street has begun. The my-side-of-the-street Griswalds have seriously upped the ante this year with several new displays, including what looks like a four foot wide "JOY" sign hanging from a tree. Seriously, you can see their lights from outer space.

Loki sez: OMCC! He's REAL!!!!

No comments: