Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all and may you have the best gift - family and friends whether near or far.

Thank you for putting up with our silliness and for your comments through the year. It makes me happy than my silly little kittens can brighten someone's day.

The boys surprised me a little with their reactions to the Zhu Zhu hamster Santa brought them.

Loki was very interested right away:

Thor was more cautious and stayed on top of the cat tree until I held it up for him to examine:



Loki sez: I love you, Santa!

Thor sez: Why does Santa taste like catnip?

2 comments:

angie said...

That second picture, of Thor, reminds me of my 6-month-old. He's chewing on everything... even my chin! Merry Christmas!

JanetLee said...

Angie - at least yours has the excuse of teething. Thor just likes to bite stuff.