Monday, November 16, 2009

Manic Monday

I am so tired of being sick. Yesterday we went to Magnolia Plantation for a short stroll just because the weather has been so perfect, but I've been in the house coughing my lungs up all week. So I apologize to all the tourists who could hear me coughing and hacking through the gardens, but they could just imagine it was a 19th century TB outbreak.

This is one of my favorite parts of the garden walk, the bamboo forest:

And the Ashley River:

Of course, we went to the petting zoo.

This turkey was freaking me out because he kept following me around and fluffing out his feathers and holding his wings out. I was attacked by a swan once and am now a little nervous with big birds being close to me. I was whining like a four year old the whole time.

My favorite of the animals, the deer:

The foxes were all out, sitting in the sun on top of their shelter, but the camera was acting up again so we didn't get many pictures.

Thor sez: I see once again I was not invited to the petting zoo.

No comments: