Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday Fretting

Got to go back to the doc. This not-the-flu has settled in my chest and I'm coughing my head off and can't hardly breath unless I'm just sitting perfectly still.

Right now I'm waiting on my heating and A/C fellow to come do the fall maintenance check. Once, I called him because there was a funny smell (I have gas heat) and he asked if I had a CO2 monitor and I said, "No, but I have two cats and they seem okay." He thought that was funny and I like to make people laugh.

Why are some people freaking about the report of one person having possibly gotten Guillain-Barre syndrome after a flu vaccine and say because of that, they won't have one, when there have been something close to 4,000 deaths from this flu. It is an interesting psychological peek into the minds of our culture - we fear sickness more than death?

My newest favorite Thor picture:


Loki sez: And what am I? Chopped liver?

No comments: