Monday, June 02, 2008

I'd Like to Thank...

Now that I have held a copy in my hot little hands and have actually, truly, really seen the words in actual, true, real print, I guess it's safe to say out loud that I have an essay in this month's Skirt! magazine.

If I understand correctly, the web site will have the current issue's essays rotating throughout the month.

Thanks a ton to Kelly and Nikki and everyone at Skirt! They have been so nice to me. Kelly even talks to me in public and stuff.

This is my first publication, so I am extra-silly excited.

Perhaps even giddy. Or maybe that's the sleep deprivation.

Thor sez: Is there a cute picture of me at the end of it?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!! Pam, South Bend

Anonymous said...

Woo-Hoo !!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to read it. Congratulations!
Pat, Phoenix, AZ

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you and proud!! I tried to access online but haven't been able to see it yet so save/send me a copy. Auntie Anon

Pat said...

Congrats, Janet! I picked up a copy in Dr. Noriega's office yesterday and brought it back to work. Good stuff! Pennie wants to know if it qualifies for Magnet as "publishing" by a nurse! 8D

JanetLee said...

Thanks everyone!

Auntie - I'll mail you a copy.

Pat - uh..I don't think so!

Jeff Tompkins said...

Congrats! Hold on to the magazine. You'll always want to remember the first time you were published in hard copy.

(I found your blog through Lowcountry Blogs, by the way.)

CarolinaDreamz said...

Yay!

I'm so happy for you!

~Heidi

Saphyre Rose said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!