Wednesday, February 08, 2006

The lovely lady from my dentist's office called me today. She said, "Your crown is here! When would you like to be queened?"

Ah.....if only....if I were queeeeen of the foorrrresttt!

Yes, I am crazy. Blame on the fumes. I've scrubbed, vacuumed and mopped every inch (well, not EVERY inch) of this house today. I'm having one of those moments. See, I have bad joints. It's hereditary. Two bad knees, one bum elbow, arthritis in several fingers. My giant needle wielding elbow doctor (the needle is giant, not the doctor, although, come to think of it, he is a big fella), anyway, he told me I can't clean my house like that anymore. I'm supposed to do one room one day, wait a couple of days, clean another room.

I tried to get him to write me a note saying I had to have a maid service. Doctor's orders. Meanie wouldn't do it.

See, I can go along with that for a while. But after a couple of months it just drives my borderline OCD self over the EDGE. I HAVE to have my ENTIRE house clean at the same time. One clean room while the others are dirty makes me cringe.

Not that anything is very clean around here for very long with three cats, one human male and a guinea pig running around. Well, not the guinea pig because 1. He just pees and poops where ever he happens to be at the time and 2. I think Loki is getting the idea that he is supposed to kill and eat rodents.

I'll pay for it tomorrow, but for now, "this house is clean".

No comments: