Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I used to be a major klutz. I'm still not grace in motion, but I manage most days not to trip over my own feet.

But yesterday, it seemed I was trying to get all my klutz moments in for the year.

I cut my tongue biting in to a pretzel of all things.

I bit my lip and raised up a nice ulcer there.

I bumped the edge of the entertainment center which is still sitting in the middle of the laundry room floor because the baseboard problem hasn't been solved yet and now I have a lovely purple bruise on my bicep.

I sliced open my finger instead of the mushroom I was quartering while making supper last night. (Jason put a butterfly bandaid on it for me and learned first hand what my doc has known for years: I am a very bad patient!)

I almost knocked a book off the bedside table and when reaching to catch it, I knocked over the lamp.

I sat down on the couch and promptly sloshed wine all over Sutu. (And NO, it was just the first glass of wine)

I'm not sure if I should be driving today.

No comments: