Monday, January 02, 2006

It's just not fair.

Jason gets a sore throat, four days later he is fine.

I get a sore throat. A few days later, it moves to that scratchy, itchy throat feeling, then I spend three days with no voice and not that sexy Demi Moore type no voice, but the whiskey drinking, non-filtered cigarette smoking truck stop waitress no voice.

But instead of getting better, I go down again and now have what feels like truck stop waitress's cigarette being put out on one specific spot in my throat.

That can't be good. So I break down and call my doctor. Office is closed for the holiday. Marvy.

Good news is the yummy buttery Chardonnay that my bud Michelle got me for Christmas is numbing it up just fine. Maybe it'll kill what ever germy is lurking down there too.

Happy New Year!

No comments: