Saturday, June 04, 2011

Saturday Morning Stuff

I think we have new neighbors. I never saw a for sale sign or moving vans or anything, but there are different people living in lady-who-hates-me's house. They have a gorgeous white German Shepherd and a Yorkie. Very cute.

But this morning they discovered that their portion of the fence ends in the marsh and they can hop the ditch, run through my yard and be free. My yard is only partially fenced - the gate was gone when I moved in, and not having kids or dogs to keep corralled, I never replaced it.

Jason took the trash out and the dogs decided they wanted to come in our house. I thought they were the cutest things ever until I saw the shepherd in the back yard eating deer poop. Ugh. Now there is something you will never see a cat do - eat poop.

I am getting ready to head out to a volunteer orientation at a local no kill pet shelter, something I've been wanting to do for a very long time.

My gorgeous niece Lexi graduated from high school. Congratulations, Lexi!

Jason and his daughter are going to see the new X-men movie this afternoon. I said I would go, but I just might go see Thor again. Seriously. Sigh.

Thor sez: You can see me right here.

No comments: