Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Hmmm..

Browsing through my site meter, I found several hits on my blog from searches for Bill O'Reilly and National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

If anything could convince me that civilization as we know it is about to crumble under the vast ignorance of the Wal-Mart generation.....this is it.

Disgusting.

What makes it more disgusting is the Center's thoughts are probably that they can drum up interest and sell more tickets.

Can no-one take a moral stand?

In this land of God fearing Christians?

No-one is capable of saying enough, money be damned?

2 comments:

Tamora Pierce said...

Lowe's pulled their advertising from O'Reilly's show after the Hornbeck mess. So somebody pulled money, which is the only thing hatemongers like this care about.

And the Center for Missing and Exploited Children in Naples cancelled his appearance yesterday (February 10), replacing him with John Walsh. Apparently their kitchen got a little too hot. Apparently too many people were uncomfortable with a grown man publicly abusing an already abused boy.

JanetLee said...

Tamora - thanks for stopping by. I had heard about Lowe's, in fact have been doing some shopping there due to the fact that they have pulled advertising. I hadn't heard about the Naples chapter cancelling "him". I'm glad. Very glad.