Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day

I love you all, well, maybe not all of you, but most of you. And you know who you are.

This is a holiday that I don't make much of a fuss over, the others being just about all of them. (Me on December 15th: Oh is it Christmas again???)

I am proud that I managed to get my sweetheart a gift and card before today. And that I found a gift that proves how much I love and adore him. No, I'm not telling, he hasn't opened it yet and it'll spoil the surprise.

And Happy Valentines to those who love the theoretical kittens who no longer prance on the keyboard, one of my most recent favorite double portraits:

3 comments:

Sunnie (Kaytee) said...

So what was the gift for your sweetheart? LOL

JanetLee said...

I suppose it is safe now. It was the second season of the show Smallville on DVD. I hate and despise it but Jason loves it. Only for him will I not only watch new episodes, but old ones as well.

Sunnie (Kaytee) said...

Funny thing, I forgot I was signed on in Jimmy's name and was commenting then realized before I hit enter. LOL

Sounds like that was the perfect gift for him then! And what did he get you? Jimmy got me a rock cd and The Grudge 2 dvd. Not Valentine's material, but oh so perfect for me. He knows me best. LOL