Monday, March 28, 2011

Blechy Monday Morning

Monday musing.

Does that GOP dude from Florida realize how Dickensian his proposal to eliminate taxes for millionaires and billionaires (so they can continue to give to charity) sounds? Oh please, sir, may I have another?

Ya know, my ancestors sort of got into leaky ships and crossed the ocean to get away from the feudal lord/serf/peasant type society. Now these newly elected GOP tea bag types want us to return to it?

Hey! Where'd Spring go? What's up with this cold, gloomy, rainy stuff? I planted flowers and herbs already for Pete's sake!

I have got so much that I should be doing, but instead am wasting my time planning fantasy trips to Prague. Seriously, though, one of the things I should be doing is digging out the grout in the master bath shower and replacing it. I know how to have a good time, huh?

I have an ad placed for a yard sale this coming Saturday and everything is still in a giant pile in the guest bedroom. I need to start sorting through it.

I need to put together the information poster for the charity drive I'm doing at work.

And yet, somehow, the most constructive thing I've done so far today is be a cat pillow.

Thor sez: But I'm still sleeeeeeppppy!!!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Being a cat pillow is a worthy pursuit, really. It takes some skill to be able to lie there motionless for hours, while your muscles cramp up and you have to pee.

Not that I'd know anything about that.