Thursday, February 04, 2010

Thor's Day!

Well, first, there will be no Thor pictures today. Why? Well because I am writing this on Jason's laptop in the back room, trapped behind locked doors.

Why?

Well, because Thor had some sort of drama this morning. Not sure what, I was unpacking groceries, heard a blood curdling yowl, turned, saw Thor with his tail fluffed to FULL capacity stalking Loki. Loki was hissing and running, so I shut the door to separate them.

Thor spent the next ten minutes at full fluff, sniffing at me like I was the enemy. I don't know what happened, but Loki is freaked and Thor is being an absolute snot. He is snuggly and loving when I am on his side of the door, a Tasmanian screech devil ripping the door down (nearly popping two locks) when ever I go to the other side.

Loki has food, water, a litter box and his most favorite of places, under the bed. But I think this is going to take a day or so to resolve.

Pissant.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Whoa. Loki smelled different all of a sudden? Changed deodorants?